Comprehensive full version including the features in Free Form version plus all the features for creating hybrid models in a parametric way. QSConnect for parametric transfer in other CAD packages is also included
Download QUICKSURFACE Full Version
QUICKSURFACE Free Form
Dedicated version for converting organic shapes into CAD models.Includes mesh import, mesh simplification, mesh selection, manual mesh alignment, free form modelling (quad surfacing, wrap surface and auto surface) and exporting results into STEP and IGES file format.
Download QUICKSURFACE Free Form
How to install and activate QUICKSURFACE
1. Run the installer and follow the instructions. When finished, start the application.
2. To activate it, launch QUICKSURFACE and select "Settings \ Activate Software..." from the main menu
3. Click on 'Copy to Clipboard' button (as seen in the image) and then click Close button to close the dialog.
4. To obtain a license key, create a new message in your e-mail client and right click in the empty message area.
Select Paste option from the drop down menu. The serial number appear in the message body.
Enter the email address of your authorised QUICKSURFACE reseller and cc us “support[at symbol]mesh2surface.com
Enter a message reference and include your name details. Then send your message.
5. When you receive the License key (it may be in a personalised PDF file), copy it and save it for your records. Copy the License Key
6. Launch QUICKSURFACE and select Settings \ Activate... and enter the provided license key into the empty box. Using copy from the PDF and Paste here should prevent any typing errors. Finally click on 'Activate' button
7. Restart the application for the changes to take effect.