1a. If you are using SOLIDWORKS - Launch SOLIDWORKS and select 'License ' from the main toolbar
1b. If you are using Rhinoceros - Launch Rhinoceros and select 'Mesh2Surface \ Activate Software ...' from the main menu
2. Click on 'Copy to Clipboard' button (as seen in the image) and then click on Close button to close the dialog.
3. To obtain a license key, create a new message in your e-mail client and right click in the empty message area. Select Paste option from the drop down menu. The serial number appears in the message body. Enter the email address of your authorized Mesh2Surface reseller and cc us firstname.lastname@example.org Enter a message reference and include your name details. Click SEND .
4. When you receive the license key (it may be in a personalised PDF file) copy the license key
5. Launch your CAD software and select License activation as in step 1a or 1b. Enter the provided license key into the empty box. Using copy from the PDF and Paste here should prevent any typing errors. Then press Activate
6. Restart the application for the changes to take effect.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.